Friday, December 14, 2007

It's MySpace, don't wear it out

I had a MySpace account before, but found it to be so horrifyingly clunky, slow, and irritating that I let it languish long enough to forget which email account I used for it, much less the password. I had to start over for Learning 2.0.

This time I've had a mite more fun with it. I still think MySpace has all the same problems it has always had, BUT a number of children's recording artists do have a presence on MySpace, so now I "befriend" them to keep up with what they're up to. While still relatively friendless by all common standards, I feel like I have a number of people to check in on when I do manage to sign into MySpace every now and again. Oh Justin Roberts, why aren't you on MySpace?!

But if you want to reach me quickly, dear readers, MySpace is definitely NOT the way to go. I still maintain that as social networking sites go, Facebook is much, much more friendly. At any rate, mark Thing 14 off my list. Check.

No comments: